The Innovation Awards 2012 was broadcast live by Wavecast® Pro from Bafta, London to a global audience of active participants. The remote experience was intimate and well worth taking the time out to view. The broadcast was sponsored by Huawei.
The night recognised the dreamers and the doers and acclaimed the innovations that have transformed the world we live in. It brought together the world’s brightest minds in one room to celebrate progress and opened up this room to a global audience.
- Live video - the awards ceremony was broadcast to HTML5 compliant devices, iOS devices and standard desktops.
- Social Media Sign-in – Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter supported.
- Twitter – All tweets from #ECInnovation were pulled in to the activity feed automatically (whitelisted ie. did not require moderation).
- Video Timestamping - users could “timestamp” favourite moments throughout the broadcast.
- Networking – audience members could connect with one another through the networking component.
- In-feed content – articles, winner biographies and novel “Economist covers” which showcased the winners were pushed into the activity feed.
Live broadcast your next awards ceremony to your market
Open up the access and exposure for your winners to a wider audience!Contact Us